Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Marula oil (unrefined)
Marula oil works anti aging, firming and moisturizing. Protects from collagen decomposition. Perfect for problematic and flushed skin. Reduces stretch marks. Recommended for scalp and hair, it makes them moisturized and smooth.
- eye areas
- dry and irritated skin which needs regeneration
- mature skin with signs of aging
- skin which needs firming
- damaged and dry hair
- brittle nails
- anti aging
Marula has a light consistency and absorbs very well. Prevents from clogging pores. Moisturizes skin and reduces wrinkles. Perfect for skin which needs firming. Helps fight cellulite and stretch marks. Vitamin C content helps to regenerate skin and hair, accelerates healing acne scars and small wounds. Also makes skin brighter, eliminates hyperpigmentation and visibility of freckles. Strengthens nails and prevents to splitting them. It has soothing properties and helps in healing atopic, acne, eczema, psoriasis, dandruff problems. Protects skin from sunburns and irritation.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil
- Country of origin: Africa
- Form: liquid oil with characteristic scent
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 3 months from open
- Marula oil is produced by cold pressing marula fruit seeds.
- Marula fruits are favourite snacks for elephants. Because of that Marula tree is called „elephant tree”.
- Marula is one of dry oils and can be used for day also under the makeup.