Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Aloe 100% natural serum
Aloe – irreplaceable serum for dry, damaged, irritated, mature skin, requiring regeneration and nutrition as well as problematic, reddened and contaminated. Rich in organic acids (amber acid and cinnamon acid), as well as vitamins: thiamine and biotin it is recommended for prevention of acne, discoloration, scars, inflammatory skin and eczema. Perfectly smoothes and soothes irritations after sunbathing, shaving and epilation. Stimulates the regenerative processes of the skin. Safe for sensitive eye areas. Deeply moisturizes and elasticises.
- dry and sensitive skin
- damaged skin which needs regeneration
- mature skin with signs of aging
- problematic and contaminated skin
- skin after long sun exposure
- sensitive eye areas
- anti aging
- Apply a few drops of serum apply in your hand with your favorite cream / lotion / oil then gently pat in your skin (recommended concentration in cosmetics – up to 10%)
- Hair ends protection – to regenerate and protect the hair ends from harmful weather conditions and treatments (like straightening), rub a few drops of serum into dry or wet hair ends
- As a nail serum – a drop of serum apply in your nails and skin peels. In this way you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Citric Acid Sodium Benzoate Potassium Sorbate
- Country of origin: USA
- Form: colorless liquid with characteristic scent
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C
- Lasting: shown on the packaging
- It has Soil Association Organic certificate
- 30ml pipette
- Aloe serum was produced by removing water (concentration) from aloe juice.
- 100 g of aloe vera concentrate were obtained from 1000 g of fresh aloe vera juice.
- Serum contains excipients in the content below 0.1%n authorized by Soil Association Organic.
- Aloe was used as a medicinal plant already in antiquity. It was used in embalming corpse in Egypt.