Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Coffee butter – It acts as an antioxidant protecting the skin from the adverse effects of free radicals. It is one of the main ingredients of anti-cellulite cosmetics. It has a soft, silky texture and spreads out well on the skin which makes it ideal for massage. It can also be used as a lip balm.
- mature skin with signs of aging
- dehydrated and dry skin
- skin which needs regeneration and firming
- skin after long sun exposure
- sensitive eye areas
- anti aging
Coffee Arabica – it contains polyphenolic compounds, mainly chlorogenic acid which neutralize free radicals, protect proteins and lipids of our skin and prevent DNA damage under the influence of light. As a result arabian coffee removes swelling around the eyes and smoothes out wrinkles that have already appeared. It removes shadows under the eyes and discolorations, regenerates and smoothes skin unevenness and prevents the formation of new furrows. It acts strongly moisturizing and greasing and causes thickening of the skin by enhancing water storage through its cells. This is very important for skin exposed to long-term sunlight. Leaves a delicate protective layer on the skin. It restores the proper level of moisturizing even the most dry hair ends. It is perfect for chapped lips care. Caffeine has a natural UV filter, so it reduces the risk of skin cancer. It stimulates the metabolism to accelerate fat burning, significantly reducing the visibility of cellulite swellings and improving the lymphatic drainage of adipose tissue, making the skin smooth, tightness and firm. Intense aroma of coffee works stimulating and refreshing.
Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) – rich in vitamins A and E and B1, B2, B6 and D, soothes irritations and activates the processes of cellular rebuilding in the outer layers of the skin. It is so delicate that it can be used to care for very delicate baby skin. It naturally and gently nourishes their skin, helps to fight with fontanelle, soothes skin irritation and redness. Recommended for skin with sunburn, eczema, psoriasis and also allergic. Oleic acid promotes penetration into the skin and hair structure of all active ingredients, including those that keeps adequate hydration levels. It is recommended for care of dry skin and hair. It prevents the action of free radicals and promotes the reduction of wrinkles caused by dry skin.It can also be used to care for the eye areas. It also effectively prevents the appearance of stretch marks for example during pregnancy.
Vegetable soybean – rich in vitamin E in the form of alpha tocopherol and unsaturated fatty acids mainly linoleic acid, perfectly nourishes dry and mixed skin. Recommended for problematic skin care, acne prevention, dandruff and balding. It shows strong protective and regenerative properties. It is a good antioxidant.
- As a replacement for the cream – take a small amount of butter and massage into the skin of the face, neck and decolletage. To enhance the effect you can mix in your hand with your favorite oil or with hyaluronic acid in the gel, it will moisturize your skin and make it velvety smooth
- As a smoothing „body lotion” – massage a small amount of butter into the skin. You can mix the butter with any oil to ease the application
- Massage the selected body parts – warm up any amount of butter and then massage the selected body parts. You can mix previously with any base oil to make the application easier or add natural essential oils to get the best results (recommended especially to firming massage)
- Strengthen the action of the cream / lotion – mix butter in your hand with your favorite cream or lotion just before use and then massage into the skin
- Mask for the hair – hot butter, put on dry hair for at least 20 minutes before washing, then wash your hair with shampoo without SLS. To enhance the effect apply for a longer time e.g. for the whole night
- To protect the ends of the hair – to regenerate and protect the hair ends from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening) rub a small amount of butter into dry or wet hair ends
- Softener for hard skin – massage a small amount of butter into the hard skin of the heels, elbows or knees. You can apply butter as a regenerative cure for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, before bed, massage butter into heel / toe skin and then put on cotton socks / gloves you can also wrap your feet / hands with foil
- As a nail conditioner – massage a small amount of butter in your nails and cuticle. In this way you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Coffea Arabica (coffee) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Country of origin: Brazil
- Form: consistency of light butter with intense scent of coffee
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature, storage in fridge-no needed
- Lasting: shown on the packaging
- 75ml container
- Coffee butter is produced by mixing vegetable oil with roasted Arabica coffee seeds.
- This plant grows up to 5 meters. The name of the coffee comes from the Arabic name kahwa but most of the languages penetrated through the Italian name caffe.
- About 6.7 million tons of coffee are produced annually. People in the world drink about 400 billion cups of coffee.