Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Camellia oil (unrefined) organic
Camellia oil is produced by cold pressing Camellia Oleifera seeds. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants is perfect for mature, dry and sensitive skin, also for high porosity hair. It works strengthening and smoothing, prevents hair loss and soothes problematic scalp (e.g. dandruff problem). Because of the light consistency, it absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy feeling. Perfect for everyday care of even the most demanding skin..
- mature skin deprived of flexibility
- sensitive skin
- dry skin which needs moisturizing
- high porosity hair
- problematic scalp (e.g.dandruff)
- hair loss
Camellia Oleifera – is used to care dry, sensitive, mature and problematic skin, also for problematic scalp (e.g. dandruff), loosing hair and high porosity hair. It contains unsaturated fatty acids such as oleic acid, palmitic acid, linoleic acid, stearic acid and archaiic acid. Thanks to its properties, this oil is recommended for the care of even the most demanding skin and hair. It has light consistency and absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feeling.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil
- Country of origin: China
- Form: liquid oil with amber-gold color and pleasant sweet smell
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher then 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 3 months from open
- It has Soil Association Organic certificate
- 10ml pipette
- 50ml cap
- Camellia oil is also called tea oil.
- A Camellia tree rich in camellia seeds is known as a symbol of prosperity and joy.
- Camellia plants are grown mainly in China and Japan.
- Camellia trees resemble olive trees, they are also similarly grown. Camellia oil resembles olive oil with its properties and functions, which is why it is called the olive oil of the Far East.