Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Argan oil organic (unrefined)
Argan oil has strong regenerating properties for skin and hair, brittle nails. It has strong action for anti-aging process. Protect from dehydrating and makes skin smooth and firm. Perfect for all skin types (also problematic skin).
- mature skin with signs of aging
- damaged skin
- problematic skin
- dry and dehydrated skin
- destroyed and dry hair
- brittle nails
- anti aging
Argan (Argan Spinosa) – supports regeneration and smooths out wrinkles. Perfect for damaged and mature skin with signs of aging. Deeply moisturizes and firms. Has good regenerating properties for skin, hair and brittle nails. Accelerates healing wounds. Also helps soothing problematic skin with eczema, psoriasis and acne. It does not clog pores.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- as a conditioner for eyelashes and eyebrows – put the oil over the entire length of eyelashes and eyebrows for their strengthening and regeneration and growth stimulation
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, (unrefined)
- Country of origin: Morocco
- Form: liquid oil with delicate scent of argan nuts
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 3 months from open
- It has certificate Soil Association Organic.
- 10ml pipette
- 30ml cap
- 30ml spray
- 50ml cap
- 50ml spray
- 100ml cap
- Argan tree grows only in semi-arid areas of Morocco and it's lifespan varies from 125 to 450 years.
- To produce 1 liter of argan oil is needed 30 kilograms of fruits. Because of that, argan oil is called „liquid gold”.
We are pleased to welcome YNS into our store. You can already pre order the 100% pure and natural face&body Clays, they are good for hair masks too ;) which we highly reccommend. Delivery is expected by next week.
We will be shortly adding more dark-glassed products by this fantastic, eco, natural and cruelty free brand.