Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Argan oil is definitely one of the most valuable raw materials traditionally used for natural care. The Arganii Żelazna tree, from whose fruit oil is obtained, is a long-lived plant that is exceptionally resistant to attack by pests and to the destructive effects of external factors. The roots of the Tree of Life (as Argan tree is called) are found even 30 meters underground, thanks to which the oil is rich in extremely valuable ingredients.
Argan oil is called the Moroccan Gold, because of its golden color. It is also one of the most expensive raw materials, because its obtaining is labor-intensive and comes only from organic farming.
Natural, "Liquid Gold" is recommended for all skin types and can be used at any age.
100% Eco Argan Oil from Morocco
Argan Oil Nacomi is a 100% natural product, comes from the ecological areas of Morocco. It is famous for its extremely intense anti-wrinkle properties - Argan oil perfectly moisturizes the skin, reduces wrinkles and small scars. Moroccan gold is an excellent cosmetic for people who have problems with dry, sensitive and prone skin.
Regular use of Essential Oil strengthens the natural protective barrier of the skin - it seals the structure of the epidermis, thus preventing moisture evaporation in the skin.
Argan Oil Nacomi has a wide range of applications, mainly in cosmetics - due to its extremely fast and effective operation, it is used for:
• facial skin care, to smooth out minor imperfections and wrinkles,
• deep skin hydration, especially dry and prone to irritation,
• elimination of imperfections, acne lesions, minor scars and pigmentation spots,
• softening of scaly and keratinized epidermis,
• prevention of stretch marks during adolescence, hormonal problems or pregnancy,
• alleviating inflammation, allergic reactions,
• care of the delicate skin of the lips - especially in autumn and winter,
• a measure to improve the fight with orange peel, smoothing dimples and imperfections
Argan oil is the basic element that allows you to perform the Hammam ritual, a traditional cleansing and beautifying treatment.
How to use?
Argan Oil is intended for regular or occasional use, depending on the need. The oil can be applied directly to the skin or hair tips, you can also add a few drops to a bath or favorite cosmetics to enrich its properties.
Argan Oil is perfect for hair care - applied on the ends or in oiling treatments, it moisturizes, strengthens and protects against splitting. The oil can also be applied to eyelashes and eyebrows - it protects the delicate hair from falling out and polishes.