Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Macadamia butter – ideal for aging skin care, requiring firming and regeneration. Softens and smoothes the skin and soothes irritations after sunbathing. It can also be used on problematic skin and in prophylaxis of hyperpigmentation, scars, acne, cellulite and stretch marks.
- damaged, irritated, dry and dehydrated skin
- skin which needs firming
- mature skin with signs of aging
- problematic skin which needs regeneration and nourishing
- dry and brittle nails and hair
- anti aging
Macadamia (Macadamia Ternifolia) – it is ideal for sensitive skin care which requiring firming. It is a rescue in the fight against cellulite and in the prevention and reduction of stretch marks. Influences cell renewal and strengthens the skin lipid barrier. Applied to the hair thoroughly regenerates and smoothes them without harming, works repairing to the damaged by the styling and chemical treatment hair ends. Squalane and unsaturated fatty acids support the regeneration of the skin hydrolipid barrier and complement the deficiencies of the fatty components in the skin, including valuable cellular cement ceramides. High content of tocotrienol (a derivative of vitamin E), protects the skin from free radicals. The high content of oleic acid (67%) promotes penetration into the skin and hair structure of all active ingredients, including those that keep proper hydration level. Macadamia soothes and accelerates healing. Is effective in the fight against skin problems including eczema, psoriasis and acne.
Vegetable soybean – rich in vitamin E in the form of alpha tocopherol and unsaturated fatty acids mainly linoleic acid, perfectly nourishes dry and mixed skin. Recommended for problematic skin care, acne prevention, dandruff and balding. It shows strong protective and regenerative properties. It is a good antioxidant.
- As a replacement for the cream – take a small amount of butter and massage into the skin of the face, neck and decolletage. To enhance the effect you can mix in your hand with your favorite oil or with hyaluronic acid in the gel, it will moisturize your skin and make it velvety smooth
- As a smoothing „body lotion” – massage a small amount of butter into the skin. You can mix the butter with any oil to ease the application
- Massage the selected body parts – warm up any amount of butter and then massage the selected body parts. You can mix previously with any base oil to make the application easier or add natural essential oils to get the best results (recommended especially to firming massage)
- Strengthen the action of the cream / lotion – mix butter in your hand with your favorite cream or lotion just before use and then massage into the skin
- Mask for the hair – hot butter, put on dry hair for at least 20 minutes before washing, then wash your hair with shampoo without SLS. To enhance the effect apply for a longer time e.g. for the whole night
- To protect the ends of the hair – to regenerate and protect the hair ends from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening) rub a small amount of butter into dry or wet hair ends
- Softener for hard skin – massage a small amount of butter into the hard skin of the heels, elbows or knees. You can apply butter as a regenerative cure for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, before bed, massage butter into heel / toe skin and then put on cotton socks / gloves you can also wrap your feet / hands with foil
- As a nail conditioner – massage a small amount of butter in your nails and cuticle. In this way you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Country of origin: Kenya
- Form: consistency of light butter, odorless
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature, storage in fridge-no needed
- Lasting: shown on the packaging
- 100 ml container
- Macadamia butter is produced by cold pressing macadamia oil and hydrogenated soybean oil.
- As a result of this combination is formed a light butter which has macadamia oil properties.