Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Avocado butter – is quickly absorbed and does not leave greasy film on the skin. It works strongly moisturizing and nourishing also complements the lipid barrier of the skin. Perfect for mature, dry and sensitive skin. It gently nourishes the problematic skin, hard and scaly.
- dry, dehydrated and problematic skin
- damaged, sensitive and irritated skin
- mature skin with signs of aging
- skin which needs firming and nourishing
- hard skin on heels, elbows and knees
- head skin and dry, brittle hair and nails
- anti aging
Avocado (Persea Gratissima) – contains 7 vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K and PP as well as minerals (magnesium, manganese, iron, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc) which is a real nutritional bomb for skin and hair. Deeply regenerates and nourishes nails, hair and damaged by styling ends. Unsaturated fatty acids (mainly omega-6, omega-9) and chlorophyll help to fight with free radicals, delaying skin aging, inhibits skin evaporation (suppress transepidermal water loss). It calms problematic skin with acne, eczema and psoriasis.
Vegetable soybean – rich in vitamin E in the form of alpha tocopherol and unsaturated fatty acids mainly linoleic acid, perfectly nourishes dry and mixed skin. Recommended for problematic skin care, acne prevention, dandruff and balding. It shows strong protective and regenerative properties. It is a good antioxidant.
- As a replacement for the cream – take a small amount of butter and massage into the skin of the face, neck and decolletage. To enhance the effect you can mix in your hand with your favorite oil or with hyaluronic acid in the gel, it will moisturize your skin and make it velvety smooth
- As a smoothing „body lotion” – massage a small amount of butter into the skin. You can mix the butter with any oil to ease the application
- Massage the selected body parts – warm up any amount of butter and then massage the selected body parts. You can mix previously with any base oil to make the application easier or add natural essential oils to get the best results (recommended especially to firming massage)
- Strengthen the action of the cream / lotion – mix butter in your hand with your favorite cream or lotion just before use and then massage into the skin
- Mask for the hair – hot butter, put on dry hair for at least 20 minutes before washing, then wash your hair with shampoo without SLS. To enhance the effect apply for a longer time e.g. for the whole night
- To protect the ends of the hair – to regenerate and protect the hair ends from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening) rub a small amount of butter into dry or wet hair ends
- Softener for hard skin – massage a small amount of butter into the hard skin of the heels, elbows or knees. You can apply butter as a regenerative cure for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, before bed, massage butter into heel / toe skin and then put on cotton socks / gloves you can also wrap your feet / hands with foil
- As a nail conditioner – massage a small amount of butter in your nails and cuticle. In this way you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Persea Gratissima (avocado) Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Country of origin: France
- Form: consistency of light butter, odorless
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature, storage in fridge-no needed
- Lasting: shown on the packaging
- 100 ml container
- Avocado butter is produced by mixing avocado oil and soybean oil.