Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Green coffee seed oil (unrefined)
Green coffee oil is recommended for dry, problematic skin. Prevents cellulite and stretch marks. Safe for sensitive eye areas. Perfect for firming massage.
- mature skin with signs of aging
- skin which needs firming
- dry and scaly skin
- problematic and contaminated skin
- oily skin
- sensitive eye areas
- anti aging
Green coffee (Coffea Arabica) is rich in vitamin E, chlorogenic acid and also linoleic acid, which effectively fight with free radicals.The caffeine content accelerates lymph drainage from tissues, stimulates natural fat burning processes which leads to fat cell breakdown and improves cellular metabolism, elasticise and firms the flabby skin as well as helps fight cellulite. The high content of natural phytosterols and linoleic acid helps to keep right skin hydration. It softens and helps to eliminate wrinkles caused by dry skin. Perfect for the most dry parts of body and hair, including allergic, atopic and sensitive skin of the eye area. Reduces visibility of cuts, wounds, acne scars, furrows, patches, discoloration, and stretch marks. It alleviates insect bites and irritating by sun. Cafestol and kahweol maintain a high UV protection factor. Also works anti-inflammatory, anti-allergy and immunostimulatory which makes it perfect for skin with a tendency to overproduce sebum.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Coffea Arabica Seed Oil
- Country of origin: Brazil
- Form: liquid oil with delicate herb-sweet coffee scent
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 3 months from open
- 10ml pipette
- 30ml cap
- Coffea Arabica Seed Oil is produced by cold pressing from immature Coffea Arabica seeds.
- This shrub can grow up to 5 meters