Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Pomegranate seed oil (unrefined)
Pomegranate seed oil is perfect for problematic, sensitive, and dehydrated skin. Strengthens mature skin with visible signs of aging and after excessive sun exposure. Absorbs quickly and does not clog pores. Recommended in the prophylaxis of skin with rosacea acne and broken capillaries. Strengthens, moisturizes and smoothes tangled hair.
- skin with signs of aging
- dry, allergic and sensitive
- skin with capillaries and uneven colour
- after excessive sun exposure
- problematic head skin
- hard to comb and tangled hair
Pomegranate is perfect for all skin types, including problematic, sensitive, dry and allergic. Has antioxidant properties and is rich in active substances: vitamin C, ellagic acid and nucleic acid (omega-5). Thanks to that it has unique purifying, soothing, conditioning, smoothing and nourishing properties. It gently cares contaminated skin prone to clogging and acne (also rosacea). It soothes irritation and discoloration, restores the proper skin pH. It calms the complexion of skin with broken capillaries. It soothes sunburns, itching and scaling of the skin, preventing the recurrence of ailments and accelerates cell regeneration. Applied to hair it nourishes and protects them against environment pollutions. Massaged into the scalp it stimulates circulation, eliminates dandruff, prevents the hair follicles from becoming plugged, strengthens the hair and stimulates them to grow. It facilitates hair combing and prevents them from tangling and excessive curling.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Punica Granatum Seed Oil
- Country of origin: Turkey
- Form: liquid oil with a bright yellow color and a characteristic scent
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher then 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 3 months after opening
- It has Soil Association Organic certificate
- Pomegranate seed oil is produced by cold pressing of Punica Granatum fruit seeds.
- Pomegranate fruits, called blueberries, resemble the shape of an apple  and all of them contains from 100 to 200 seeds.
- To produce 1 kg of oil, you need about 7 kg of pomegranate seeds.