Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Abyssinian Oil (refined)
Abyssinian oil is produced by pressing of abyssinica (crambe hispanica) seeds. This is annual plant from Africa and area of Mediterranean Sea. Abyssinian oil is perfect for mature skin with signs of aging, sensitive and sunburned. Also you can use it for damaged and dry hair. It increases the volume of hair.
- dry skin which needs regeneration
- sensitive and allergic skin
- mature skin with signs of aging
- irritated by sunlight
- damaged, dry, thin hair
- brittle nails
- anti aging
Abyssinica (Crambe Hispanica) – smoothes and moisturizes skin. Good for all types of skin also sensitive, atopic and allergic. Contains erucic acid which helps to reduce wrinkles. Not leaves feeling oily skin. Perfect for mature skin with signs of aging, sensitive and sunburned. Safe for sensitive eye areas. Also you can use it for damaged and dry hair. Increases the volume of hair and strengthens nails.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Abyssinian Oil (refined)
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Form: liquid odorless oil
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- 50ml cap
- Abyssinica is annual plant from Africa and areas of Mediterranean Sea.
- Abyssinian Oil is used to production colorful cosmetics because of no fragrance. It takes easy to dispersion of pigments.