Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Prickly Pear seed oil (unrefined) organic
Prickly Pear oil is the most luxurious oil in the world, with strong regenerative properties, moisturizing, improving skin elasticity and color. Safe for sensitive eye, lips and neck areas. Does not clog pores.
- sensitive eye, lips, neck and hands skin
- mature skin with signs of aging which needs firming
- dry, dehydrated which needs regenerating skin
- cracked, damaged with sun light and problematic skin
- dry and damaged hair
- brittle nails
- anti aging
Prickly Pear has a high content of unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E (gamma-tocopherol) which perfectly protects skin from the action of free radicals. Promotes the reduction of deep wrinkles and can be used to care eye areas. The content of phytosterols improves flexibility and consistency of the skin, thanks to these properties is irreplaceable to the firming massage even the most demanding body parts. Helps transport active ingredients to deep skin and hair structures and keeps right hydrating volume. Strengthens the skin barrier, stimulates regeneration and healing. Deeply regenerates the hair and scalp. Improves skin tone, it reduces small scars and skin discoloration. Has a strong anti-inflammatory effect. Also recommended for seborrhoea and acne skin care. Normalizes the work of sebaceous glands and not clogging them. Works cooling and soothing for irritated by sunlight, shaving skin. Helps to reduce skin itching and redness.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Opuntia ficus-indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil
- Country of origin: Tunisia
- Form: liquid oil with characteristic scent
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 3 months from open
- It has Soil Association Organic certificate.
- 10ml pipette
- 30ml pipette
- Prickly Pear seed oil is produced by the cold pressing of the Opuntia ficus-indica fruit seeds.
- Opuntia ficus-indica is a plant of the cactus family, found in hot parts of Latin America, Africa and in tropical regions of Europe.
- To get 1l of oil, you need about 1 million seeds extracted from about 470 kg of fresh Prickly Pear fruits.
- Prickly Pear seed oil is currently the most expensive oil on the market and it’s named the most luxurious oil.