Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Cucumber seed oil (unrefined)
Cucumber seed oil – moisturizes, cleanses, regenerates and delays skin aging. Perfect for mature skin, contaminated and sensitive eye areas. Used in the prevention of eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- dry, scaly skin
- problematic and contaminated skin
- skin which needs regeneration and firming
- sensitive eye areas
Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) is rich in unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic and gamma-linolenic), tocopherols, vitamins C and B1, as well as silica, magnesium, potassium, zinc and iron. Perfectly moisturizes, elasticise and refreshes even the most sensitive skin, also around the eyes, giving it a healthy and shiny look. Removes shadows under eyes. Good for care of mature, problematic, polluted, acne and problematic skin with blackheads.Cleanses and soothes. Quickly absorbed. Used in the prevention of eczema and psoriasis. Regenerates and brightens the skin. Also reduces discoloration.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil
- Country of origin: Germany
- Form: liquid oil with delicate scent and light yellow colour
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher then 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 3 months from open
- Cucumber oil is produced by cold pressing Cucumis Sativus seeds.
- Cucumis Sativus is a crop plant also used in the cosmetic industry.