Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Black Seed oil is produced by cold pressing nigella sativa seeds. It has regenerating, nutritious and repairing properties. Perfect for sensitive, irritated, problematic and mature skin, also for hair and scalp.
- sensitive, irritated skin
- problematic, oily skin
- skin with discoloration
- mature skin with signs of aging
- head skin, hair and nails
- anti aging
Black Seed is used in care of problematic skin and hair. Works cleansing, antiseptic and bactericidal. Recommended for allergic and acne skin. Used on scalp helps to reduce itch, dandruff and hair loss. It delays skin aging process and improves its flexibility. Soothes irritations and protect skin from sunburn. Regulates the production of sebum, helps in the treatment of seborrhea. Does not clog pores. Used in body massage, helps relax muscles. It works analgesic.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Nigella Sativa oil
- Country of origin: Egypt
- Form: liquid oil with spicy scent
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging
- 10ml pipette
- 50ml spray
- Black Seed oil is produced by cold pressing Nigella Sativa seeds which comes from Southern Europe and Near East.
- Nigella Sativa has a few names: garden nigella, black cumin, coriander seed or egyptian nigella.
- Also nigella is called „Pharaoh gold” and was used as a seasoning and in medicines.