Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Rosehip oil (unrefined)
Rosehip oil is perfect for dry, sensitive and mature skin. Recommended for prophylaxis of couperose skin, discoloration, wrinkles and stretch marks. Nourishes the skin after long sun exposure.
- dry, over sensitive skin
- mature skin with signs of aging
- irritated by UV rays and radiotherapy
- problematic and flushed skin
- dry, damaged hair and nails
- anti aging
- leveling colour
Rosa Canina is rich in vitamins A, E and in fatty acids: linoleic, palmitic, oleic which are responsible for stopping the „biological clock”. Regenerates the hydrolipid barrier of the skin and helps to fight with free radicals delaying the aging process of the skin, increasing skin firmness and elasticity, reducing fine wrinkles. Recommended for skin with stretch marks. The high content of vitamin C supports the regeneration of skin and hair, accelerates the healing of acne scars, pustules and small wounds. Lightens the skin and removes stains and brown spots, furrows and scars (also postoperative), reduces the visibility of freckles. Seals blood vessels. Levels the skin tone. Strengthens the nails and prevents them from split. Applied to the hair thoroughly regenerates them without burdening, repairs hair ends damaged by the styling and chemical treatment. Works antibacterial and antiseptic, also protects the skin against hyperpigmentation. Perfect for problematic skin with acne, eczema and psoriasis. Prevents the formation of blackheads and accelerates the healing of acne scars. Retinoic acid is also used to heal balding. It soothes skin irritations caused by sun rays and radiation. Leaves delicate protective layer.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil
- Country of origin: Poland
- Form: liquid oil with orange-pink colour (warning! this oil can colour skin)
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 3 months from open
- 10ml pipette
- 50ml spray
- Rosehip oil is produced by cold pressing Rosa Canina seeds.
- Rosehip oil is called „oil of youth” because of moisturising, antiseptic and anti aging functions.
- Rosa Canina is growing almost in whole Europe (eg. in Poland), also in North africa, Canary Islands, Madeira, Australia, and New Zealand.