Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Linseed oil (unrefined) organic
Linseed oil is perfect for dry, scaly and deprived of flexibility skin. It helps to heal skin problems. Reduces blackheads without clog pores. Contained in it lignans prevents baldness.
- dry, rough, scaly and cracked skin
- mature skin with signs of aging
- deprived of flexibility skin
- problematic skin
- head skin and hair
- hair loss
- anti aging
Linum usitatissimum prevents excessive water loss. Works anti aging, makes skin more flexible and resistant to damage (eg. sunlight). Relieves the symptoms of eczema, psoriasis and rosacea. Perfect for skin with sunburns. Reduces blackheads without clog pores. Used regularly smooths skin and hair very well. Contained in it lignans prevents baldness.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Linum usitatissimum seed oil
- Country of origin: Canada
- Form: liquid oil with tart scent
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 3 months from open
- It has certificate Soil Association Organic
- 100ml cap
- 200ml cap
- Linen oil is produced by cold pressing linum seeds with bronze colour.
- It comes from Near East countries, Mediterranean Sea and eastern Europe.