Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Tamanu oil is produced by cold pressing Calophyllum inophyllum seeds. Has intense green colour and strong nutty aroma. Perfect for dry, thin, mature skin, as well as for problematic, oily, impure skin (recommended dilution with another base oil). Used in care of problematic scalp with tendency to irritation or excessive hair loss. Avoid applying on sensitive eye areas.
- mature, dry, thin skin
- brittle nails
- impure, oily skin
- dry, damaged hair
- problematic scalp
- apply a few drops of oil on cleansed and dewy with floral water skin and massage gently
- mix a few drops of oil with dose of your favorite cream / lotion / serum then gently pat in your skin
- hair ends serum – rub a few drops of oil into dry or wet hair ends, for better results – add a few drops of hyaluronic acid 3% serum
- nail serum – massage a drop of oil into your nails and skin peels
- hair mask – add a few drops of oil to portion of your favourite hair mask just before application or create your own by mixing oil with aloe gel or hyaluronic acid 3% serum and applying on your damp hair. Leave for at least 30 minutes
- scalp mask – mix a few drops of oil with your favourite serum and apply on your scalp. Leave for at least 20 minutes. You can also add a portion of your favourite clay
- face mask – mix your favourite clay, a few drops of oil and serum with floral water and apply on your face. Leave for 15 minutes. Do not let mask to dry completely, if necessary – spray the mask with floral water. Rinse with lukewarm water add 1-2 tablespoons of oil to the bathtub filled with warm water
- INCI: Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil
- Country of origin: Madagascar
- Form: green-brown liquid with intense odour
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in the refrigerator might solidify
- Lasting: shown on the packaging
- The raw material used in the production of this cosmetic has a Soil Association Organic Certificate
- 10 ml glass bottle with pipette
- 30 ml glass bottle with pipette
- Calophyllum inophyllum is native to Southeast Asia.
- The tree blooms twice a year and produces green fruit that tastes like apple.
- Inside the fruit is hidden a seed that is dried for at least 2 months before the oil pressing process.