Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Evening Primrose oil (unrefined) organic
Evening primrose oil soothes, moisturizes and nourishes each type of skin. Calms sensitive, problematic, redness and allergy skin. Protects against external factors. Does not clog pores.
- dry skin
- delicate child skin
- sensitive skin
- mature skin with signs of aging
- skin witch needs firming
- problematic and scaly skin
- skin with blackheads
- dry, damaged hair and nails
- anti aging
Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) is rich in linoleic acid and linolenic gamma which keep the level of hydration of the body, prevent the loss of water by the outer layers of the skin. Recommended for care even the most dry skin, hair and nails. Prevents the action of free radicals, promotes the reduction of wrinkles caused by dry skin and also it can be used to care sensitive eye areas. It helps to keep proper skin firmness and elasticity. It also effectively prevents the appearance of stretch marks(eg. during pregnancy). Helps to reduce the problem of excessive greasy skin and hair. Does not clog pores. Alleviates all kinds of irritation and skin changes.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Oenothera Biennis Seed Oil
- Country of origin: China
- Form: liquid oil with characteristic scent
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 3 months from open
- It has Soil Association Organic certificate
- Evening Primrose oil is produced by cold pressing Oenothera Biennis seeds.
- Evening Primrose originally came from northern America. At the moment it grows at whole world, also in Poland.