Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Grape seed oil (refined)
Grape seed oil is extremely light, perfect for mature skin with reduced elasticity, dry, sensitive and problematic. Recommended for any type of hair. It nourishes, smoothes and glows.
- mature skin with signs of aging
- skin which needs moisturizing
- problematic skin
- sensitive and redness skin
- dry and damaged hair
- anti aging
Grape (Vitis Vinifera)- prevents excessive water loss and keeps proper hydration volume of skin and hair. Gently greases the skin also it is good for oily skin care. The content of linoleic acid, vitamin E as well as flavonoids and resveratrol, regenerates the hydrolipid barrier of the skin and helps to fight free radicals, delaying the aging process, increasing the firmness and elasticity of the skin and reducing fine wrinkles. Works anti-inflammatory and toning so it is recommended for people with skin problems. It reduces acne changes and irritation. Prevents the formation of blackheads and reduces the visibility of pores. It strengthens the lipid barrier of the skin, deeply regenerates and nourishes the nails and hair ends damaged by styling and chemical treatment. Makes hair beautiful and shines brighter.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil
- Country of origin: France
- Form: liquid, odorless oil
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 6 months from open
- 100ml cap
- Grapes seed oil is produced by pressing and refining Vitis vinifera seeds.
- Grapes grow up originally in Mediterranean Sea and south-western Asia.
- At the moment grapes are growing in whole world.