Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Plum seed oil (unrefined)
Plum seed oil with marzipan – almond scent is perfect for any type of skin especially dehydrated and which needing firming. It soothes and calms the problematic skin. Cares high porosity hair.
- dry and irritated skin
- problematic and contaminated skin
- oily skin
- mature skin with signs of aging
- dry, split and damaged hair
- brittle nails
- chapped lips
- anti aging
Plum (prunus domestica) contents phytosterols which affect the flexibility and elasticity of the skin. Regenerates the hydrolipid barrier of the skin and helps to fight with free radicals. Firmes skin and eliminates wrinkles caused by dry skin. Improves the lipid barrier of the skin, protects against water loss and normalizes skin metabolism. Oleic acid promotes the penetration of active ingredients into the skin which makes it suitable for use as a strengthening agent for action of other care cosmetics. Linoleic acid regulates the work of sebaceous glands, unclogs pores and reduces blackheads. Recommended for all types of skin also dry, sensitive, oily and acne. Quickly absorbed and does not leave oily film on the skin. It is a rich source of vitamin E which protects the structure of the skin, hair and nails from the harmful effects of external factors. Supports the healing of acne changes and small skin wounds.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Prunus Domestica Seed Oil
- Country of origin: Poland
- Form: liquid oil with characteristic marzipan-almond scent
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 3 months from open
- 10ml pipette
- 50ml cap
- Plum seed oil is produced by cold pressing Prunus Domestica seeds.
- Prunus Domestica was bring from Persian. To the Europe from Greeks and Romans.