Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Blackberry seed oil (unrefined)
Blackberry seed oil – Perfect for mixed, oily, mature and problematic skin also with uneven color. Does not clog pores. Safe for sensitive skin around the eyes.
- problematic skin
- oily skin
- oversensitive skin with irregular colour
- mature skin with signs of aging
- sensitive eye areas
- leveling skin colour
- slightly astringent
Blackberry has a high content of vitamin C and beta-carotene, which supports the regeneration of skin, hair and nails. Seals and strengthens blood vessels, prevents the formation of „spider veins”. Eliminates skin hyperpigmentation and makes her brighter. It reduces acne scars. Applied to the hair thoroughly regenerates them without burdening them and works repairing for damaged hair ends after styling and chemical treatments. Recommended for care of dyed hair. It protects against color loss. Perfect for acne, dry and oily skin. It leaves a delicate protective layer on skin. Prevents clogging of the sebaceous glands and the formation of blackheads. Unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E in the form of alpha-tocopherol, beta-tocopherol and more unique gamma-tocopherol, assist in the production of collagen and elastin, regenerate the hydrolipid barrier of the skin and help to fight with free radicals, delaying the aging process of the skin. It soothes all kinds of skin irritation like sun rays and radiation, as well as inflammatory conditions (eg. acne, psoriasis, eczema).
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Blackberry Seed Oil
- Country of origin: UK
- Form: liquid oil with characteristic scent
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 3 months from open
- 10ml pipette
- 30ml cap
- Blackberry seed oil is produced by cold pressing blackberry seeds.
- This plant comes from Europe and north America.
- Blackberry fruits are good for healing obstipation and circulatory insufficiency.