Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Sea buckthorn seed oil (unrefined)
Sea buckthorn seed oil regenerates dry and weak hair. Nourishes the scalp. Perfect for dry, scaly and mature with signs of aging skin. It calms and soothes problematic skin. Recommended for damaged and weak hair.
- dry, damaged and weak hair
- head skin with hair loss problem
- dry, dehydrated, scaly skin
- mature skin with signs of aging
- sensitive and irritated skin
- problematic skin
- anti aging
Sea buckthorn is a true wealth of unsaturated Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids and B vitamins as well as C, E, K and PP. Works mostly regenerating and moisturizing. Also nourishes and strengthens even the most dry, damaged and weak hair, prevents them from falling out, and stimulates growth new „baby hair”. Improves skin condition and color. Speeds up the healing of acne scars, pustules, stretch marks and sunburns. Safe for sensitive eye areas. Beta carotene protects skin against the harmful effects of sun rays. Perfect for sensitive acne skin also with rosacea. Also for overly greasy scalp with dandruff problem. Vitamin C seals and strengthens blood vessels, reducing their visibility. Soothes skin inflammations.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Hippophae Rhamnoides Seed Oil
- Country of origin: Poland
- Form: liquid oil with characteristic musk scent and intense red-orange colour
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 3 months from open
- 50ml cap
- There is two types of sea buckthorn oil : pressing from seeds and squeezed from fruits.
- Our sea buckhtorn oil is produced by cold pressing Hippophae Rhamnoides seeds. It can be used without dilution, but it can delicate dye the skin. Because of that we recommend use in concentration to 50%.
- Sea Buckhtorn plant was growing in mountainous coast of Asia and Europe. In Poland occurs naturally only from Baltic seaside to the Vistula river.
- Oil squeezed from fruits has dark color and dye the skin so it must be diluted before use.