Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Tomato seed oil (unrefined)
Tomato seeds oil – restores the balance of tallow production without clogging the pores, increases collagen production, soothes irritations, regenerates and softens the skin. Recommended for acne prevention (also mature skin).
- problematic and oversensitive skin
- oily skin
- mature skin with signs of aging
- skin which needs firming and regenerating
- skin after prolonged sun exposure
- anti aging
Tomato (Solanum Lycopersicum) is perfect for skin with overproduction of sebum and formation of blackheads. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic, linolenic, oleic), tocopherols, phytosterols and copper, iron, manganese and zinc, perfectly nourishes the sensitive, problematic and mature skin which needs firming. Increases the production of collagen and elastin. Strengthens and seals the blood vessels. Regenerates the skin and soothes irritations after excessive sun exposure. Reduces skin redness. Calms and cleanses the problematic skin. Recommended for the prevention of acne and dandruff.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil
- Country of origin: Poland
- Form: liquid oil with characteristic scent and straw colour
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher then 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 3 months from open
- 10ml pipette
- 30ml cap
- Tomato seed oil is produced by cold pressing Solanum Lycopersicum seeds.
- This plant came from South America and came to Europe after the discovery of America by Columbus.
- Until the nineteenth century tomato was grown only for decorative purposes because it was considered to be a poisonous plant.