Moringa oil has a very light consistency and is perfect for massage. Smoothes and softens skin. It has anti aging and moisturizing properties. Improves skin tone and makes its brighter. Moringa unblocks clogged pores and also prevents making blackheads.
- tired skin which needs regeneration
- mature skin with signs of aging
- dry and dehydrated skin
- problematic and oily skin
- hair loss
- anti aging
Moringa has a lot of vitamins: C, E, A, D, B, also antioxidants, minerals which nutritious and regenerates hair, skin and nails. Prevents hair loss, stimulates their growth, improves elasticity and makes them stronger. Regenerates tired, grey skin and makes it brighter. Strengthens brittle and dry nails. Recommended for delicate eye areas. Has strong smoothing and soothing properties which helps to heal small wounds, acne scars, sun burns and insects bite. Soothes the itching and helps to heal dandruff or scalp oiliness. Clears the pores and reduce making blackheads. Works normalizing. Perfect for every type of skin also mixed and oily.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Moringa Oleifera Oil
- Country of origin: Kenya
- Form: liquid oil with yellow colour and delicate nutty scent
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 3 months from open
- Moringa oil is produced by pressing moringa oleifera tree seeds.
- At first this plant was growing in India.
- Moringa is also called „long-lived tree” because of anti wrinkles function.