Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Passion fruit oil (refined)
Passion fruit oil is produced by pressing passiflora seeds. Perfect for mature skin with signs of aging, also problematic, over sensitive and flushed skin. Recommended for dry, damaged, brittle and curly hair.
- dry and sensitive skin
- mature skin with signs of aging
- flushed and sensitive skin
- problematic skin
- oily skin
- dry, damaged and curly hair
- brittle nails
- anti aging
Passion fruit has a lot of saturated fatty acids, vitamins: A, C, K and E, also minerals: iron, phosphorus, copper, calcium and zinc. Works anti aging, firming and helping reduce deep wrinkles. Safe for sensitive eye areas. Perfect for dehydrated and oily skin. Vitamin A helps to regenerate and moisturize skin and hair, accelerates healing psoriasis, eczemas, acne scars and small wounds. It has positive impact to skin colour, eliminates hyperpigmentations and sunspots. Vitamins C and K are good for capilary skin, flushed and rosacea skin. Passion fruit makes nails stronger and prevents splitting them.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil
- Country of origin: Italy
- Form: oil with light yellow colour
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 6 months from open
- 50ml cap
- Passiflora oil is produced from fruit pips Passiflora Edulis.
- It grows as a medical plant in South America areas. To the Europe it was brought by missionary.
- Passiflora can grow about 15 meters.
- Is more than 500 types of passiflora in the world.