Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Avocado Oil (unrefined)
Avocado oil is produced by cold pressing pulp from mature fruit of avocado tree. Works strongly moisturizing and nutritionally. Perfect for mature, dry and sensitive skin. Because of its light consistency, it absorbs quickly and doesn’t clog pores.
- destroyed and sensitive skin
- skin which requiring regeneration and nutrition
- dehydrated skin
- mature skin with signs of aging
- problematic skin
- anti aging
Avocado contains 7 vitamins (A, B, C, D, E, K, PP) and because of that it is real vitamins bomb for your skin, hair and nails. Works strongly moisturizing and nutritionally. Avocado inhibits water evaporation from skin and delays the aging skin process. Perfect for mature, dry, sensitive and problematic skin with acne, eczema and psoriasis. It has a light consistency and absorbs quickly.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Country of origin: Kenya
- Form: Thick oil named „green smell”
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 3 months from open
- 50ml cap
- 100ml cap
- Avocado oil is produced by cold pressing pulp from mature fruit of avocado tree named „avocado pear”.
- Avocado tree was growing at South America areas. Now it grows also in Spain and Israel.
- Avocado oil have bottle green colour because of big content of chlorophyll.