Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Cacay Oil (unrefined)
Cacay oil contains 50% more vitamin E than argan oil and three times more vitamin A than rose oil! Perfect for mature skin with signs of aging, dehydrated, requiring regeneration, problematic, irritated by UV rays and radiotherapy, also for dry and damaged hair and brittle nails.
- mature skin with signs of aging
- dry, dehydrated, requiring regeneration skin
- problematic skin, with discoloration and scars
- sensitive eye, lips, neck and hands areas
- dry and damaged hair, brittle nails
- anti aging
- regenerating and brightening
Cacay helps fight with free radicals delaying anti aging process. Increases firming and skin flexibility. Reduces deep wrinkles. Recommended for skin with stretch marks. Safe for sensitive eye areas. Cacay supports skin and hair regeneration process. Minimizing acne scars and small wounds. Evens skin colour and makes its brighter. Strengthens the nails and prevents splitting. Applied on hair makes them regenerated. Vitamins A and E works anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic. It’s perfect for sensitive, acne, dry, oily and problematic skin. It soothes every skin irritation like UV rays and radiotherapy.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- as a conditioner for eyelashes and eyebrows – put the oil over the entire length of eyelashes and eyebrows for their strengthening and regeneration and growth stimulation
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil
- Country of origin: Brazil
- Form: liquid oil with nutty scent
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging
- 10ml pipette
- 30ml cap
- Cacay oil is produced by cold pressing Cacay tree nuts (Caryodendron Orinocense).
- Cacay tree reaches up to 40 meters. It’s growing in Andes, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador and Peru.
- Cacay oil provides twice the dose of linoleic acid, about 50% more vitamin E than argan oil and three more vitamin A than rose oil.
- For now this is the most desirable, exclusive and dearest oil.
- For centuries cacay was used to heal wounds, burns and skin diseases.