Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Babassu Oil Organic (refined)
Babassu oil is obtained from nuts of the exotic palm Atalia. It is perfect for all skin types, especially very dry, dehydrated, damaged and matured skin. It will help moisturize and smooth tangled, harsh hair.
- all types of skin, especially for very dry and dehydrated
- damaged skin
- skin which requiring regeneration and firming
- tangled hair
Atalia (babassu) is perfect for very dry, dehydrated, damaged and matured skin and hair. It makes them smoother and moisturised. Also has firming properties and is good for stretch marks and affects cellular renewal. Protects skin and hair from UV rays.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Orbignya Cohune Seed Oil
- Country of origin: Brazil
- Form: consistency of light butter – odorless
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become in hard mass
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 6 months from open
- It has certificate Soil Association Organic
- 100 ml container
- Babassu oil is obtained from exotic palm Atalia nuts.
- Atalia palms grown in South America areas (e.g.Brasil)