Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Acai oil (unrefined)
Acai oil is recommended for mature, dehydrated, damaged skin which needs regeneration and firming. Perfect for skin capillaries, discoloration and acne. It is safe for sensitive eye areas.
- mature skin with signs of aging
- dry and dehydrated skin
- problematic and very sensitive skin
- contaminated skin
- damaged skin which needs regeneration
- anti aging
Acai berries (Euterpe Oleracea Fruits) – real wealth of unsaturated fatty acids, phytosterols, potassium, iron, as well as vitamins C and E. They have a very high antioxidant potential. Deeply moisturize skin and hair, act strongly anti-wrinkle, firm and elasticise skin. Perfect for mature skin with signs of aging, dry and dehydrated, problematic, damaged and contaminated. Used in the prevention of capillaries, scars, discoloration, acne, AZS, eczema and psoriasis. They regenerate and soothe the skin after excessive sun exposure. Also illuminate tired and gray skin, align the color and giving skin natural healthy look. Prevent the formation of blackheads. Safe for sensitive eye areas.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil (unrefined)
- Country of origin: Brazil
- Form: liquid oil with characteristic fruit scent and brown colour
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher then 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 3 months from open
- 10ml pipette
- 30ml cap
- Acai oil is produced by the cold pressing of fruit (berry) Euterpe Oleracea.
- It is a species of palm tree originating originally in tropical South America.
- It has round, dark purple fruits rich in manganese, which are a highly valued nutrient for many diets.