Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Macadamia oil (unrefined) organic
Macadamia oil is produced by cold pressing Macadamia nuts. Macadamia is recommended for damaged, sensitive, dry, flaccid, mature skin, as well as for skin in need of regeneration, firming and nourishment. It will help you fight with cellulite and first signs of aging.
- damaged and sensitive skin
- dry, dehydrated skin
- skin which needs flexibility
- skin which needs regeneration and nutrition
- problematic skin
- dry, brittle hair and nails
- anti aging
Macadamia is perfect for skin which needs firming. Helps to reduce cellulite and stretch marks. Prevents splitting of the nails. Applied on the hair regenerates and smoothes them. Repairs hair damaged by stylization and chemical treatments. Keeps good skin and hair hydration. Macadamia soothes and accelerates wound healing. It helps to heal problems with eczema, acne and psoriasis.
- as a face cream – take a small amount of oil to massage the face, neck and neckline. To enhance the effect, you can mix in your hand with your favorite floral water or with hyaluronic acid in the gel
- as a body lotion – apply oil to damp skin, it helps in its absorption. Option for lazy: to bath with warm water put 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Thin layer of oil will remain on your skin, after that prepared bath and you can rub or leave it to absorb
- use for massage of selected body parts – mix oil with another oil, such as sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or rice oil, to get more oily consistency, then warm up in the palm and massage the selected body parts. You can add various natural essential oils for best results – especially recommended to firming massage
- add more power to the cream/lotion – mix oil with your favorite cream or lotion just before use, and then massage into the skin
- mask for the hair and scalp – massage the oil into the scalp with 2 tablespoons minimum 1 hour before washing it to moisturize or reduce dandruff and oily scalp and stimulate hair growth
- to protect hair ends – to regenerate and protect the hair tips from harmful weather conditions, tangles and treatments (such as straightening), rub a small amount of oil into dry or wet hair ends
- perfect for the hard skin – massage a small amount of oil into the hard places on the skin like elbows or knees. You can use it also as regenerative treatment for cracked heels or dry hands. For this purpose, massage the oil into the heel of the skin/hands and then put on cotton socks/gloves, before sleep. You can also additionally wrap your feet / hands with foil
- as a nail conditioner – a few drops of oil massage in your nails and cuticle. In this way, you will rejuvenate, strengthen and moisturize damaged, brittle nails
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Country of origin: Kenya
- Form: liquid oil with nutty scent
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C, stored in fridge – become dense
- Lasting: shown on the packaging, 3 months from open
- It has certificate Soil Association Organic
- 50ml spray
- 100ml spray
- Macadamia oil is produced by cold pressing macadamia tree nuts. It comes from tropical forests east and northern Australia.
- Macadamia is a high tree which makes very hard nuts with tasty pulp.
- Macadamia nuts maturate about 30 weeks. They are collect when it falls from the tree.