Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Hyaluronic acid 3% skincare serum
Hyaluronic acid 3% skincare serum is a mixture of three different types of hyaluronic acid such as pure HA and sodium hyaluronate (two types of particle sizes). Extremely versatile and irreplaceable in everyday care. Recommended for dry, rough, sensitive, mature, as well as for combination skin with overproduction of sebum. Ideal for problematic scalp with tendency to irritations and dry hair.
- dry, rough skin
- problematic scalp
- mature, thin skin
- dry, damaged hair
- combination, oily skin
- mix a few drops of serum with your favorite cream / lotion / oil then gently pat in your skin (recommended concentration in cosmetics – up to 65%)
- hair ends serum – rub a few drops of serum into dry or wet hair ends, for better results – add a few drops of favourite oil
- nail serum – massage a drop of serum into your nails and skin peels
- hair mask – add a few drops of serum to portion of your favourite hair mask just before application or create your own by mixing serum with your favourite oil and applying on your damp hair. Leave for at least 30 minutes
- scalp mask – mix a few drops of serum with your favourite oil and apply on your scalp. Leave for at least 20 minutes. You can also add a portion of your favourite clay
- face mask – mix your favourite clay, a few drops of oil and serum with floral water and apply on your face. Leave for 15 minutes. Do not let mask to dry completely, if necessary – spray the mask with floral water. Rinse with lukewarm water
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol
- Country of origin: Poland
- Form: colorless liquid with characteristic odour
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C
- Lasting: shown on the packaging
- 30ml pipette
- Hialuronic acid is naturally produced in our skin to keep proper hydration, but its production decreases with age
- HA was isolated for the first time in 1934
- HA helps to create occlusion layer on skin which reduces TEWL (Trans Epidermal Water Loss)
We are pleased to welcome YNS into our store. You can already pre order the 100% pure and natural face&body Clays, they are good for hair masks too ;) which we highly reccommend. Delivery is expected by next week.
We will be shortly adding more dark-glassed products by this fantastic, eco, natural and cruelty free brand.