Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Vegetable glycerin 100% natural (palm oil free)
Glycerin (glycerol) keeps proper skin hydration level. Supports skin renewal and prevents it from cracking. Perfect for care of problematic skin with tendency to blackheads, as well as dry and very sensitive. Has cooling properties (it is used in preparations to relieve itching, rashes and other irritations). Has a natural, low sunscreen. Also prevents first signs of aging. It is an excellent base for your cosmetics (also homemade). Used in cosmetics for hair care prevents frizzing, supports natural curling and waving. Recommended to use glycerin in concentration from 5% to 15% (in this range glycerin has the best moisturizing properties).
- dry, sensitive skin
- damaged skin which needs regeneration
- mature skin with signs of aging
- problematic skin
- after sunbathing
- curly hair
- -strengthen the action of the cream / lotion / essential oil – mix a few drops of glycerin in your hands together with your favourite cream /lotion / oil then gently pat it on skin (recommended concentration in the cosmetic – from 5% to 10%)
- as a nail serum – mix glycerin with your favourite oil (e.g. rosehip oil) in recommended proportions, then apply on nails and cuticle. Damaged, brittle nails will be moisturized, nourished and strenghten
- as a natural emulsifier which allows oils addition to cosmetic formulations
- as a natural stabilizer and preservative used in homemade cosmetics
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Glycerin & Aqua (Glycerin 99,8%, Aqua)
- Country of origin: Germany
- Form: a colorless and odorless dense (jelly) liquid
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C
- Lasting: shown on the packaging
- 100ml cap
- Vegetable glycerin is a natural stabilizer and preservative used in homemade cosmetics.
- Vegetable glycerin applied on skin without dilution may cause skin dryness because of its strong water absorption properties. It is recommended to use glycerin in concentration from 5% to 15% (in this range it has the best moisturizing properties).
- Glycerin do not clog pores.
- Remember to limit the using cosmetics with glycerine in conditions of very dry and hot air (also during thermal hair styling, or a visit in a tanning salon).
- Do not use cosmetics with a high content of glycerin when you have dyed hair, because sometimes it can discolor your hair.