Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
African black soap
African Black Soap comes from West Africa, where it is handmade with 100% natural ingredients, unrefined: shea butter, palm oil, coconut oil and cocoa pods ash (traces). It has no preservatives or artificial chemicals. Perfect for care of any type of skin, including very sensitive. Has gentle cleaning properties.
- very sensitive skin
- dry and dehydrated skin
- problematic skin (also scalp)
- skin with uneven colour
- anti aging
Palm (Elaeis Guineensis) effectively cleanses the skin and hair from oil, dirt and toxins. Thanks to vitamin E content, works strongly moisturizing. Prevents the formation of free radicals. Elasticises and smoothes. It can be used in care of excessively oily skin with blackheads and in prevention of seborrheic dermatitis, acne and dandruff. Restores correct lipid management, normalizes.
Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) acts strongly moisturizing and greasing, causes thickening of the skin layer by strengthening the water storage of its cells. Perfect works on very dry skin, low in fat and poorly moisturized, scaly, cracking, chapped. Leaves a delicate protective layer on the skin. Soothes irritated skin, damaged by sun rays, shaving and hair removal. Also used in the prevention of allergies, eczema, psoriasis, AZS and stretch marks. Perfect for care of very delicate baby skin. Rich in vitamins A and E as well as phytosterols, which help to reduce wrinkles caused by dry skin. Penetrates deeply into the deepest layers of skin and hair, providing protection against harmful external factors such as frost, wind, sunlight. Triterpene contained in it effectively protects against UVB radiation. It has a low sunscreen. Cinnamon acid speeds up the healing of wounds and inflammatory conditions (also associated with osteoporosis). Relieves itching, burning and redness. Shea is also recommended for oily, problematic and mixed skin. Applied on the scalp effectively reduce dandruff and itching. Prevents hair loss and balding. Strengthens and regenerates hair bulbs, preventing them from falling out and stimulating new growth. Softens and regenerates the hard skin of the heels, knees and elbows. Vitamin F contained in shea gives relief to tired, tense and aching muscles causing them to loosen.
Coconut keeps good hydration of hair, scalp and skin. Recommended for dry, rough, cracked skin. Works antibacterial and antifungally. Accelerates wound healing. Perfect for oily, problematic and combination skin. Applied on scalp works anti-dandruff and reduces itchy skin. Perfect for sensitive skin e.g. atopic and very soft. Coconut works cooling and soothing for skin irritated and damaged by with sunlight, shaving, depilation also for damaged hair. Elasticies and hydrates skin, works anti aging. Perfect for care tangled and electrified hair.
Ash from cocoa pods has delicate exfoliating properties, safe for very sensitive skin. Suitable for daily use in the prevention of acne, broken capillaries and discoloration. Leaves skin smooth and soft in the touch. It does not cause irritation.
- daily facial and body cleansing – for a cleanse body parts that requires moisturizing, spread a thin layer of soap (you can do it with soap bar or tear off a tiny piece of soap by rolling it in your hands), then massage with circular movements to thoroughly cleanse the skin. Then rinse well with water and apply your favorite oil, butter or body lotion
- cleanse the scalp and hair -for moisturize the scalp and hair, apply a small amount of soap (just like before, you can take soap bar or tear off a small piece of soap, rolling it in your hands) and circular movements massage the hair and scalp (try to do not irritate scalp with fingernails) then thoroughly rinse the soap with warm water. You can later rinse your hair and scalp with much cooler water (preferably cold) to stimulate the circulation of blood or spray on gentle dried hair your favorite flower hydrolate for nourishment and regeneration
- softener foot bath – tear a small piece of black African soap and add to the tub or large dish with warm water. You can also add a tablespoon of your favorite oil to nourish the skin of your feet. Foot bathing should last 20 – 30 minutes. If during the bath the water has cooled down, take out feet, add warm water and reinsert feet when the water temperature stabilizes
- Name of the raw material by INCI: Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Cocos Nucifera Oil, Theobroma Cacao Ash (traces)
- Country of origin: Ghana
- Form: soft soap with delicate characteristic scent
- The storage conditions: in room temperature and dry place
- Lasting: shown on the packaging
- 100g cube in cardboard box
- African Black soap comes from West Africa where it is handmade with 100% natural, unrefined ingredients: Shea butter, palm oil, coconut oil and cocoa butter ash.
- African black soap production has several stages: The sun-dried cocoa pods are roasted in clay bowls until brown ash is obtained. Then added the other ingredients: shea butter, palm oil and coconut, mix together with a little bit of water and blend until it comes to soap mass. That prepared soap mass is left to „mature” for a few weeks. Then there is the saponification of fats, which gives soap with wonderful properties. Mixing of soap components can take up to one day.