Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Champaca floral water is produced by steam distillation of Magnolia Champaca flowers. It has an intensive floral scent, thanks to that it can be used as an aromatic mist for body and hair. Recommended for dry, mixed, damaged, mature skin with visible signs of aging and without radiance. Used in care of all hair (including scalp) and skin types with tendency to irritations. Because of its beautiful scent and unique properties it can be used also in aromatherapy.
- mature skin with visible signs of aging
- dry and mixed
- reactive, with tendency to redness
- delicate and problematic
- As a tonic / facial mist – spray the water directly on the skin of the face, neckline and neck just after cleansing. You can also use a cotton swab. Leave to absorb or apply the selected oil. Thanks to its properties water will enhance its performance and make oil will get absorbed faster
- As a supplement to masks and scrubs – add floral water to the prepared powder or scrub and mask to obtain the correct consistency of the specifics and additionally enhance its effect
- As a supplement to ready-made products – add water to your cream, lotion, hair mask, other ingredients at your own discretion or mix in hand immediately before application
- As a refreshing mist for body and hair – spray water directly on skin or hair for refreshment, hydration or nutrition
- As a soothing after-shave and depilatory water – spray water on skin after shave and epilation to soothe irritated skin and prevent inflammation
- Scalp preparation – rub the water into the scalp before or after washing your hair to soothe irritated skin
- INCI: Magnolia Champaca Flower Water, Linalool*, Benzyl Alcohol* (*natural ingredient of champaca floral water)
- Country of origin: India
- Form: water with intensive, floral scent
- The storage conditions: tight closed, in room temperature not higher than 25°C or in fridge
- Lasting: shown on the packaging
- 30 ml glass bottle with spray (seasonally)
- 100 ml glass bottle with spray
- 200 ml glass bottle with cap
- Champaka water is produced by distillation of sweetly scented flowers of Magnolia champaca.
- Magnolia Champaka is a species of tree belonging to the magnoliaceae family. It comes mainly from India, China and Southeast Asia.
- Magnolia Champaka is an evergreen tree that reaches up to 30 m. in its natural environment.