Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Each of us is more or less faced with a hated orange skin. A small number of women can boast of smooth, firm skin, on the bottom, thighs and buttocks, which would be the result of good genes. We women specialize in knowledge about cellulite and we will do everything to get rid of it. Macadamia oil is "must have" on the way to firm skin.
Tamer of the orange peel.
Macadamia nuts, thanks to the content of up to 75% fat, can be used to produce oil with extremely rich properties. We can find these tasty nuts in Australia, which is also their largest producer. They grow on evergreen, tall trees. After about 30 weeks, when the fruits ripen, fall to the ground, they are harvested and can be used in two ways. They can come to us as a crunchy delicacy or as an oil whose wealth we can enclose in a glass bottle. Due to the growing popularity of this golden liquid, macadamia was also cultivated in the areas of the north-central part of the Pacific Ocean, Hawaii and eastern-southern Africa.
Macadamia oil is famous mainly due to its anti-cellulite properties, strongly elasticizes and firms the skin. One of the few oils that is recommended for every type of skin - everyone will find something good in it. It is greasy, but it is well absorbed, it has a golden color. Unrefined has a nutty odor, whereas the oil offered by Nacomi is a refined oil, which means that it has no odor and has been deprived of all impurities that may appear in the process of producing the golden liquid.
Composition and Properties:
Our oil is a 100% natural product, refined, poured into a glass bottle.
Macadamia oil is an ally in the fight against skin damage and stretch marks. Like any oil, it works well for massages and for rubbing in hair tips. To take care of our skin and its circulation we can rub it into the whole body, providing the skin with vitamins and minerals (vitamin A, B vitamins (B1, B2, B3) and vitamin E, squalene, lecithin, phenols). Macadamia is extremely rich in oleo-palmic acid (omega 7), which naturally occurs in our skin and thus works effectively as an antioxidant.
Properties and application in cosmetics:
• has a protective effect on hair
• improves skin elasticity
• perfectly soothes irritations after tanning, fixes the tan, and when used during tanning gives the skin a nice hazel shade
• moisturizes and nourishes the skin
• regenerates damaged, tired and dry hair
• Ideal as an addition to creams, balms, conditioners and masks
• great for relaxing, healing or modeling massage
• recommended for self-use on moistened facial skin
• macadamia oil properties help fight pimples, scars and blemishes
• sensitively regenerates dry hands while nurturing the skins
• thanks to the fact that it is absorbed quickly, it is very grateful for moisturizing the skin of the whole body
• eliminates redness and irritation
• Perfect for the care of mature and aging skin
• gives the skin elasticity and anti-wrinkle effect
• Macadamia oil can also be used by children and infants
• it also supports the fight against cellulite and stretch marks, also during pregnancy
How to use?
Macadamia oil can be used by our whole family from the youngest to mature, regardless of sex.
It is delicate, we can pat it in the face, the whole body and also rub into the ends of the hair.
Perfect for the fight with orange skin, used regularly, combined with diet and exercise, will get rid of it forever.
You can massage it in the body during sunbathing, so that our skin will take on a nice color. Applied after an overdose, it will soothe irritations and soothe dry skin.
Depending on the needs and condition of our skin, we can use it in daily care or several times a week as a supplement to our regenerative treatments.
Skin with signs of cellulite, dry, flabby, calming effect after sunbathing
Facial skin, body, hair, nails.