Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
It is not without reason that the Aztecs have already called avocado "butter of God". This is one of the most valuable gifts of nature. Especially for you, we imported straight from Spain, this rich in properties golden liquid, called the oil of seven vitamins, that you could enjoy the effects of its use at home.
The power of avocado against skin aging.
It is squeezed from the pulp of the avocado fruit and is called the oil of seven vitamins. It is very thick oil, at low temperatures it can even take a gel consistency.
Composition and Properties:
Avocado oil is 100% eco natural refined oil. It comes straight from hot Spain and has no fragrance due to refining.
In the composition of avocado oil we find: oleic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, linolenic acid, lecithin, mineral salts, phytosterols, squalene, vitamins: A, B, D, E, H, K, PP.
Avocado oil has many uses. Well suited for all ages with every type of complexion. It can be successfully used by young children, women, men and the elderly. Each skin will find something in its properties. It is ideal for dry skin, struggling with eczema, and also having the first signs of aging. It is known mainly for its rich antiallergic, soothing and moisturizing properties, so it is great for allergy sufferers and sensitive people. People struggling with skin problems such as eczema, atopy or psoriasis will surely find an ally in the fight against these ailments. Efficiently alleviates irritations after depilation and light sunburns.
Properties and application in cosmetics:
• nourishes even the most dry skin
• provides the whole body with nutritional values, vitamins and minerals
• soothes irritations and lubricates the skin
• supports the fight against arthritic and rheumatic pain
• helps in the treatment of eczema and psoriasis
• is known for very fast absorption and not leaving an oily layer
• ideal for the care of delicate skin around the eyes, neck and neckline
• if our problem is falling out and weak hair, then avocado oil will definitely help
• has antiallergic effects
• it works great for oiling hair because it makes the hair shiny and closes the pores
• can be used to massage the whole body
• adding a bit to the cream or face mask enriches the care value
• a few drops can be rubbed into dry hands and skin around the nails
• recommended for use instead of a face cream
• rubbed into the scalp strengthens hair and moisturizes it from bulbs to the ends, supports the fight against dandruff and psoriasis
• perfectly heals shallow wounds and skin defects, soothes irritations
• protects the skin against water loss
• has a natural protective filter
• protects against the harmful effects of external factors
• thanks to the squalene content, it has antiradical, bactericidal and antifungal properties
• cares for mature skin because it has anti-wrinkle properties
• regularly applied to the skin on the feet it will soften it and prevent overdrying
How to use?
Due to its density, the oil is not recommended for people with oily skin, because in excessive use it can cause clogging and blackhead formation, so people with this type of skin should use it less often and in smaller amounts. They should not give up completely.
Massaged in the whole body, it will smooth and nourish the whole body. Avocado oil massage performed after a hot bath will help you absorb all the beneficial ingredients.
Perfect for people with dry and scaly skin that need extra hydration.
If we put a little bit of oil under the eyes, we wake up in the morning without bags and shadows in this area.
Like Argan oil and Avocado oil, it is popular in the oiling method. We pour the oil on dry hair and leave it for a few hours. After this ritual, we wash everything thoroughly with shampoo.
Trees, on which avocado grows, do not like cold, which is why they can only be grown in a very warm climate. It owes its green color to the chlorophyll content.
Sensitive, dry and dehydrated skin, atopic, delicate
Facial skin, body, hair, nails.