Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
As we age, our skin succumbs to the signs of passing time, loses vitality, and the first wrinkles appear. Nature comes with the help. We brought the Inca Ichi oil from Peru just to make the fight even. Ally in the fight against flaccid, dry skin.
Inca treasure in the fight against regeneration and passing time.
This oil is obtained from the fruits of the ancient Peruvian Inca Inchi plant, also known as Sacha Inchi. The Incas knew his beneficial properties already three thousand years ago. The fruits of this tree have an unmatched shape of stars.
100% Eco Inca inchi oil
Inca Inchi oil is only recently available in Poland, but more and more appreciated due to its operation. It has a very high content of unsaturated fatty acids (up to 92% of the total weight of oil - which makes it a record holder among all natural vegetable oils). In its composition we will also find Vitamin E and A. In oil Inca Inchi we can find a whole range of fatty acids - Omega-3 alpha-linolenic (up to 54%) and Omega-6 linoleic (33%) and proteins. Thanks to the content of these beneficial ingredients, its use is very wide. This oil is the only active surface oil known to date. It has the ability to rebuild collagen. The effect of smoothing and elasticizing the skin, and thus the clearening of wrinkles, is visible already in the second week of use. The oil relieves irritation and redness. If we strongly dry the skin with the wrong selection of cosmetics and the first wrinkles appear on it, Inca Inchi oil will surely deal with it.
Inca Inchi oil is difficult to find in beauty care cosmetics due to its low popularity and relatively high price. We were tempted to use Inca Inchi oil in our series for pregnant women, raspberry massage oil, raspberry body mousse, hair mask for oiling and even a moisturizing face scrub.
Benefits of Inca Inchi Oil in a nutshell:
• great for all skin types
• Ideal for mature skin because it has a strong anti-wrinkle effect
• is classified as light oils with a velvety finish
• recommended for the eye area
• we can use it for massage to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy
• improves flexibility, affects the production of collagen
• also recommended for hair care, gives them softness, silkiness and gloss
• also suitable for oily and acne skin
• works well with sensitive, atopic and flaky skin as it reduces oversensitivity and moisturizes
• contains a high amount of unsaturated fatty acids so that penetrates deep into the skin, complements and strengthens the lipid barrier
• brings relief to skin irritated by excessive tanning, reduces stains
• for cracks, scratches, allergic rashes, psoriatic lesions and inflammation of the skin
• has a strong antioxidant and protective effect
• regular use improves skin tone
How to use?
This oil is absorbed quickly, it can be used instead of night cream. In the morning, our skin will be soft and radiant.
After the evening cleansing, we can pat a small amount of oil and perform a gentle face massage. Used regularly, it evens out the complexion's color and subtly brightens it.
It also works great in the role of a make-up cream.
Most often it is used alone as pure oil smeared in the face, body and hair.
The sacha inchi plant is interesting and its fruit is exceptionally characteristic. It is a creeper reaching a height of up to 2 m. Partially woody. It grows in the Peruvian Amazon in different parts of the jungle. The creeper has green leaves and tiny white flowers that produce star-shaped pale green. As they mature, the fruits turn brown and inside they form seeds separated from each other by dividers.